Play undertaking tarimas /ʌndəˈteɪkɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- enter into a contractual arrangement
- promise to do or accomplish "guarantee to free the prisoners"
- enter upon an activity or enterprise
- accept as a charge
- accept as a challenge "I'll tackle this difficult task"
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted "he prepared for great undertakings"
- the trade of a funeral director
- a promise "he gave his word"
- Activities associated with the physical burial of the dead. It excludes cultural practices such as funeral rites.