Play tucking tarimas /ˈtʌkɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- eatables (especially sweets)
- draw together into folds or puckers
- fit snugly into "insert your ticket into the slot" "tuck your shirttail in"
- make a tuck or several folds in "tuck the fabric" "tuck in the sheet"