Play tubing tarimas /ˈtjuːbɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a small tube
- an inflatable rubber tube that fits inside the casing of a pneumatic tire
- conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- a hollow cylindrical shape
- a passage (a pipe or tunnel) through which water or electric wires can pass "the computers were connected through a system of conduits"
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen "the British call a tv set a telly"
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city) "in Paris the subway system is called the `metro' and in London it is called the `tube' or the `underground'"