Play troubling tarimas /ˈtrʌblɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an unhappy and worried mental state "there was too much anger and disturbance" "she didn't realize the upset she caused me"
- an effort that is inconvenient "I went to a lot of trouble" "he won without any trouble" "had difficulty walking" "finished the test only with great difficulty"
- a source of difficulty "one trouble after another delayed the job" "what's the problem?"
- an event causing distress or pain "what is the trouble?" "heart trouble"
- an angry disturbance "he didn't want to make a fuss" "they had labor trouble" "a spot of bother"
- a strong feeling of anxiety "his worry over the prospect of being fired" "it is not work but worry that kills" "he wanted to die and end his troubles"
- an unwanted pregnancy "he got several girls in trouble"
- a disorderly outburst or tumult "they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused"
- a disturbance of the peace or of public order
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining