Play tormented tarimas /tɔːˈmɛntɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of harassing someone
- a severe affliction
- intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain "an agony of doubt" "the torments of the damned"
- extreme mental distress
- a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented "so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors"
- unbearable physical pain
- subject to torture "The sinners will be tormented in Hell, according to the Bible"
- torment emotionally or mentally
- treat cruelly "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
- deeply agitated especially from emotion "distraught with grief"