Play titled tarimas /ˈtʌɪt(ə)ld/
- su titulu
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- belonging to the peerage "the princess and her coroneted companions" "the titled classes"
- having or given a name or title "many paintings are titled simply `Untitled'"
- an informal right to something "his claim on her attentions" "his title to fame"
- an established or recognized right "a strong legal claim to the property" "he had no documents confirming his title to his father's estate" "he staked his claim"
- an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General' "the professor didn't like his friends to use his formal title"
- an appellation signifying nobility "`your majesty' is the appropriate title to use in addressing a king"
- the name of a work of art or literary composition etc. "he looked for books with the word `jazz' in the title" "he refused to give titles to his paintings" "I can never remember movie titles"
- a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with "Title 8 provided federal help for schools"
- (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action "the titles go by faster than I can read"
- a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work "the novel had chapter titles"