tipped tarimas /tɪp/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal "the leaning tower of Pisa" "the headstones were tilted"
- having a tip; or having a tip as specified (used in combination) "a rubber-tipped cane"
- something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- a percentage of a bill (as at a hotel or restaurant) added in payment for service
- an indication of potential opportunity "he got a tip on the stock market" "a good lead for a job"
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill) "the view from the peak was magnificent" "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock" "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
- the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- a V shape "the cannibal's teeth were filed to sharp points"
- remove the tip from "tip artichokes"