Play timid tarimas /ˈtɪmɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- deeply agitated especially from emotion "distraught with grief"
- experiencing intense pain especially mental pain "an anguished conscience" "a small tormented schoolboy" "a tortured witness to another's humiliation"
- showing fear and lack of confidence
- lacking conviction or boldness or courage "faint heart ne'er won fair lady"
- lacking self-confidence "stood in the doorway diffident and abashed" "problems that call for bold not timid responses" "a very unsure young man"
- contemptibly timid
- people who are fearful and cautious "whitewater rafting is not for the timid"