Play texture tarimas /ˈtɛkstʃə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the feel of a surface or a fabric "the wall had a smooth texture"
- the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
- the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together "then another melodic line is added to the texture"
- the essential quality of something "the texture of Neapolitan life"
- the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance) "breadfruit has the same texture as bread" "sand of a fine grain" "fish with a delicate flavor and texture" "a stone of..."