Play tempestuous tarimas /tɛmˈpɛstjʊəs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- marked by violent force "impetuous heaving waves"
- noisy and lacking in restraint or discipline "a boisterous crowd" "a social gathering that became rambunctious and out of hand" "a robustious group of teenagers" "beneath the rumbustious surface of his paintings is sympathy for the vulnerability ..."
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger "angry clouds on the horizon" "furious winds" "the raging sea"
- characterized by violent emotions or behavior "a stormy argument" "a stormy marriage"
- having or expressing strong emotions