Play swept tarimas /swɛpt/
- pt ir pp iš sweep
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- possessing sweep "the sleek swept wings of the plane"
- a movement in an arc "a sweep of his arm"
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running around the end of the line
- a long oar used in an open boat
- a wide scope "the sweep of the plains"
- winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
- someone who cleans soot from chimneys
- win an overwhelming victory in or on "Her new show dog swept all championships"
- sweep with a broom or as if with a broom "Sweep the crumbs off the table" "Sweep under the bed"
- clean by sweeping "Please sweep the floor"