Play surprised tarimas /səˈprʌɪzd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- the act of surprising someone
- a sudden unexpected event
- the astonishment you feel when something totally unexpected happens to you
- an improbable and unexpected victory "the biggest upset since David beat Goliath"
- affect with wonder "Your ability to speak six languages amazes me!"
- cause to be surprised "The news really surprised me"
- attack by storm; attack suddenly
- come upon or take unawares "She surprised the couple" "He surprised an interesting scene"
- taken unawares or suddenly and feeling wonder or astonishment "surprised by her student's ingenuity" "surprised that he remembered my name" "a surprised expression"