Play suitable tarimas /ˈsuːtəb(ə)l/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- being of striking appropriateness and pertinence "the successful copywriter is a master of apposite and evocative verbal images" "an apt reply"
- producing or capable of producing an intended result or having a striking effect "an air-cooled motor was more effective than a witch's broomstick for rapid long-distance transportation" -LewisMumford "effective teaching methods" "effective steps t..."
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse "the parents found the girl suitable for their son"
- meant or adapted for an occasion or use "a tractor suitable (or fit) for heavy duty" "not an appropriate (or fit) time for flippancy"
- suitable for the desired purpose "Is this a suitable dress for the office?"