Play subdivision tarimas /sʌbdɪˈvɪʒ(ə)n/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of subdividing; division of something previously divided
- a section of a section; a part of a part; i.e., a part of something already divided
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical) "he always turns first to the business section" "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
- a division of some larger or more complex organization "a branch of Congress" "botany is a branch of biology" "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
- an area composed of subdivided lots