Play stewing tarimas /ˈstjuːɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- cooking in a liquid that has been brought to a boil
- an extreme state of worry and agitation "his stewing over the fight kept him awake most of the night"
- well-seasoned stew of meat and vegetables
- food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
- agitation resulting from active worry "don't get in a stew" "he's in a sweat about exams"
- cook slowly and for a long time in liquid "Stew the vegetables in wine"
- bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings
- be in a huff; be silent or sullen