Play spilt tarimas /spɪlt/
- pt ir pp iš spill i
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a sudden drop from an upright position "he had a nasty spill on the ice"
- the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- liquid that is spilled "clean up the spills"
- reveal information "If you don't oblige me, I'll talk!" "The former employee spilled all the details"
- cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over "spill the beans all over the table"
- pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities "shed tears" "spill blood" "God shed His grace on Thee"
- cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container "spill the milk" "splatter water"
- flow, run or fall out and become lost "The milk spilled across the floor" "The wine spilled onto the table"
- reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)