Play speed tarimas /spiːd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- act or move at high speed "We have to rush!" "hurry--it's late!"
- move faster "The car accelerated"
- cause to move faster "He accelerated the car"
- move very fast "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
- travel at an excessive or illegal velocity "I got a ticket for speeding"
- move fast "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests" "The cars raced down the street"
- changing location rapidly
- a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens "the project advanced with gratifying speed"
- the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system