Play specific tarimas /spəˈsɪfɪk/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a distinguishing trait
- a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease "quinine is a specific for malaria"
- a fact about some part (as opposed to general) "he always reasons from the particular to the general"
- Specific hydroxymethylglutaryl CoA reductases that utilize the cofactor NAD. In liver enzymes of this class are involved in cholesterol biosynthesis.
- stated explicitly or in detail "needed a specific amount"
- (sometimes followed by `to') applying to or characterized by or distinguishing something particular or special or unique "rules with specific application" "demands specific to the job" "a specific and detailed account of the accident"
- being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides "quinine is highly specific for malaria" "a specific remedy" "a specific stain is one having a specific ..."
- relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species "specific characters"