Play south tarimas /saʊθ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- toward the south
- in a southern direction "we moved south"
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south "the south entrance"
- situated in or oriented toward the south "a southern exposure" "took a southerly course"
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point