Play sore tarimas /sɔː/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- causing a dull and steady pain "my aching head" "her old achy joints"
- roused to anger "stayed huffy a good while" - Mark Twain "she gets mad when you wake her up so early" "mad at his friend" "sore over a remark"
- hurting "the tender spot on his jaw"
- causing misery or pain or distress "it was a sore trial to him" "the painful process of growing up"
- causing physical discomfort "bites of black flies are more than irritating; they can be very painful"
- an open skin infection