Play sold tarimas /səʊld/
- pt ir pp iš sell.
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the activity of persuading someone to buy "it was a hard sell"
- persuade somebody to accept something "The French try to sell us their image as great lovers"
- give up for a price or reward "She sold her principles for a successful career"
- exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent "He sold his house in January" "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood "She deals in gold" "The brothers sell shoes"
- deliver to an enemy by treachery "Judas sold Jesus" "The spy betrayed his country"
- be sold at a certain price or in a certain way "These books sell like hot cakes"
- be responsible for the sale of "All her publicity sold the products"
- be approved of or gain acceptance "The new idea sold well in certain circles"
- disposed of to a purchaser "this merchandise is sold"