Play snarl tarimas /snɑːl/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- disarrange or rumple; dishevel "The strong wind tousled my hair"
- marked by elaborately complex detail
- something jumbled or confused "a tangle of government regulations"
- an angry vicious expression
- a vicious angry growl
- the sound of growling (as made by animals)
- issue a grunting, low, animal-like noise "He grunted his reluctant approval"
- reject outright and bluntly "She snubbed his proposal"
- make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone "The sales clerk snapped a reply at the angry customer" "The guard snarled at us"