Play small tarimas /smɔːl/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth) "her comments made me feel small"
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent "a little dining room" "a little house" "a small car" "a little (or small) group"
- limited in size or scope "a small business" "a newspaper with a modest circulation" "small-scale plans" "a pocket-size country"
- (of a voice) faint "a little voice" "a still small voice"
- lowercase "little a" "small a" "e.e.cummings's poetry is written all in minuscule letters"
- too small to be seen except under a microscope
- not large but sufficient in size or amount "a modest salary" "modest inflation" "helped in my own small way"
- slight or limited; especially in degree or intensity or scope "a series of death struggles with small time in between"
- (of children and animals) young, immature "what a big little boy you are" "small children"
- have fine or very small constituent particles "a small misty rain"