Play slipping tarimas /ˈslɪpɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- moving as on a slippery surface "his slipping and slithering progress over the ice"
- an accidental and usually trivial mistake in speaking
- the act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)
- a minor inadvertent mistake usually observed in speech or writing or in small accidents or memory lapses etc.
- a socially awkward or tactless act
- a flight maneuver; aircraft slides sideways in the air
- an unexpected slide
- bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow "the burglar carried his loot in a pillowcase"
- a woman's sleeveless undergarment
- a small sheet of paper "a receipt slip"