Play skirt tarimas /skəːt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a garment hanging from the waist; worn mainly by girls and women
- cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- informal terms for a (young) woman
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues) "He dodged the issue" "she skirted the problem" "They tend to evade their responsibilities" "he evaded the questions skillfully"
- extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle "The forest surrounds my property"
- pass around or about; move along the border "The boat skirted the coast"
- form the edge of