Play skinned tarimas /skɪnd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having skin of a specified kind
- a young person who belongs to a British or American group that shave their heads and gather at rock concerts or engage in white supremacist demonstrations
- body covering of a living animal
- an outer surface (usually thin) "the skin of an airplane"
- a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
- a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
- the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- a person's skin regarded as their life "he tried to save his skin"
- the tissue forming the hard outer layer (of e.g. a fruit)
- bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"