Play siding tarimas /ˈsʌɪdɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- material applied to the outside of a building to make it weatherproof
- situated at or extending to the side "the lateral branches of a tree" "shot out sidelong boughs" - Tennyson
- located on a side "side fences" "the side porch"
- an extended outer surface of an object "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side" "they painted all four sides of the house"
- either the left or right half of a body "he had a pain in his side"
- an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect) "he was on the heavy side" "he is on the purchasing side of the business" "it brought out his better side"
- an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute "there are two sides to every question"
- (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food