Play sharper tarimas /ˈʃɑːpə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having a difficult and contrary disposition "a cantankerous and venomous-tongued old lady" - Dorothy Sayers
- tasting sour like a lemon
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain "a frigid greeting" "got a frosty reception" "a frozen look on their faces" "a glacial handshake" "icy stare" "wintry smile"
- combining clever conception and facetious expression "his sermons were unpredictably witty and satirical as well as eloquent"
- having a long sharp point
- marked by practical hardheaded intelligence "a smart businessman" "an astute tenant always reads the small print in a lease" "he was too shrewd to go along with them on a road that could lead only to their overthrow"
- (of something seen or heard) clearly defined "a sharp photographic image" "the sharp crack of a twig" "the crisp snap of dry leaves underfoot"
- having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing "a sharp knife" "a pencil with a sharp point"
- keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point "a sharp pain" "sharp winds"
- quick and forceful "a sharp blow"