Play share tarimas /ʃɛː/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a fixed portion that is allotted (especially in times of scarcity)
- the part played by a person in bringing about a result "I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project" "they all did their share of the work"
- the allotment of some amount by dividing something "death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
- a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group "he wanted his share in cash"
- any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate "he bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price"
- a share of something "a slice of the company's revenue"
- share the feelings of; understand the sentiments of
- communicate "I'd like to share this idea with you"
- give out as one's portion or share