Play sexed tarimas /sɛkst/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- characterized by sexuality "highly sexed"
- having sexual differentiation
- having or involving sex "sexual reproduction" "sexual spores"
- of or relating to or characterized by sexuality "sexual orientation" "sexual distinctions"
- activities associated with sexual intercourse "they had sex in the back seat"
- the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
- all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses "he wanted a better sex life" "the film contained no sex or violence"
- either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided "the war between the sexes"
- the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
- tell the sex (of young chickens)