Play sequence tarimas /ˈsiːkw(ə)ns/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the action of following in order "he played the trumps in sequence"
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- a following of one thing after another in time "the doctor saw a sequence of patients"
- several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern "the sequence of names was alphabetical" "he invented a technique to determine the sequence of base pairs in DNA"
- arrange in a sequence
- determine the order of constituents in "They sequenced the human genome"