Play segmented tarimas /ˈsɛɡm(ə)ntɪd/
- sudarytas iš segmentų
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object "a section of a fishing rod" "metal sections were used below ground" "finished the final segment of the road"
- one of the parts into which something naturally divides "a segment of an orange"
- divide or split up "The cells segmented"
- divide into segments "segment an orange" "segment a compound word"
- having the body divided into successive metameres or segments, as in earthworms or lobsters