Play seal tarimas /siːl/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a seal (especially one used to mark documents officially)
- any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
- a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
- fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
- a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
- fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
- an indication of approved or superior status
- a stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it) "the warrant bore the sheriff's seal"
- the pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal "a coat of seal"
- a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare "SEAL is an acronym for Sea Air and Land"