Play screen tarimas /skriːn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight "they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
- a protective covering consisting of netting; can be mounted in a frame "they put screens in the windows for protection against insects" "a metal screen protected the observers"
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something "a screen of trees afforded privacy" "under cover of darkness" "the brush provided a covert for game" "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- partition consisting of a decorative frame or panel that serves to divide a space
- the display that is electronically created on the surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube
- a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
- a door that consists of a frame holding metallic or plastic netting; used to allow ventilation and to keep insects from entering a building through the open door "he heard the screen slam as she left"
- a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- the personnel of the film industry "a star of stage and screen"
- examine methodically "screen the suitcases"