Play scraping tarimas /ˈskreɪpɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make a crushing noise "his shoes were crunching on the gravel"
- an indication of damage
- a deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility) "all that bowing and scraping did not impress him"
- a harsh noise made by scraping "the scrape of violin bows distracted her"
- an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"
- scratch repeatedly "The cat scraped at the armchair"
- cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
- gather (money or other resources) together over time "She had scraped together enough money for college" "they scratched a meager living"
- make by scraping "They scraped a letter into the stone"