Play sacred tarimas /ˈseɪkrɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- of or relating to sacred rites "sacral laws"
- (often followed by `to') devoted exclusively to a single use or purpose or person "a fund sacred to charity" "a morning hour sacred to study" "a private office sacred to the President"
- made or declared or believed to be holy; devoted to a deity or some religious ceremony or use "a consecrated church" "the sacred mosque" "sacred elephants" "sacred bread and wine" "sanctified wine"
- worthy of religious veneration "the sacred name of Jesus" "Jerusalem's hallowed soil"
- concerned with religion or religious purposes "sacred texts" "sacred rites" "sacred music"
- worthy of respect or dedication "saw motherhood as woman's sacred calling"
- belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power