Play sacking tarimas /ˈsakɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a large bundle bound for storage or transport
- the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- the plundering of a place by an army or mob; usually involves destruction and slaughter "the sack of Rome"
- a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
- a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- a woman's full loose hiplength jacket
- any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
- the quantity contained in a sack
- an enclosed space "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"