Play ruled tarimas /ruːld/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- subject to a ruling authority "the ruled mass"
- mark or draw with a ruler "rule the margins"
- decide with authority "The King decreed that all firstborn males should be killed"
- keep in check "rule one's temper"
- decide on and make a declaration about "find someone guilty"
- exercise authority over; as of nations "Who is governing the country now?"
- be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance "Money reigns supreme here" "Hispanics predominate in this neighborhood"
- have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
- something regarded as a normative example "the convention of not naming the main character" "violence is the rule not the exception" "his formula for impressing visitors"