Play rib tarimas /rɪb/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- support resembling the rib of an animal
- a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling; may be ornamental or structural
- a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- a teasing remark
- cut of meat including one or more ribs
- subject to laughter or ridicule "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house" "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher" "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- form vertical ribs by knitting "A ribbed sweater"