Play restrain tarimas /rɪˈstreɪn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- to put down by force or authority "suppress a nascent uprising" "stamp down on littering" "conquer one's desires"
- place limits on (extent or access) "restrict the use of this parking lot" "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
- hold back
- to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement "This holds the local until the express passengers change trains" "About a dozen animals were held inside the stockade" "The illegal immigrants were held at a detention center" "The terrorists held the journalists for ransom"
- to compel or deter by or as if by threats
- keep under control; keep in check "suppress a smile" "Keep your temper" "keep your cool"