Play refine tarimas /rɪˈfʌɪn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make more complex, intricate, or richer "refine a design or pattern"
- make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of "refine a method of analysis" "refine the constant in the equation"
- attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying "many valuable nutrients are refined out of the foods in our modern diet"
- improve or perfect by pruning or polishing "refine one's style of writing"
- reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities "refine sugar"
- treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition "refine paper stock" "refine pig iron" "refine oil"