Play refereeing tarimas /ˌrɛfəˈriːɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
- an attorney appointed by a court to investigate and report on a case
- someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
- someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue "the critic was considered to be an arbiter of modern literature" "the arbitrator's authority derived from the consent of the disputants" "an umpire was appointed to settle the tax case"
- evaluate professionally a colleague's work
- be a referee or umpire in a sports competition
- the act of umpiring "the officiating was excellent"