Play reef tarimas /riːf/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a rocky region in the southern Transvaal in northeastern South Africa; contains rich gold deposits and coal and manganese
- a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- one of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- lower and bring partially inboard "reef the sailboat's mast"