Play recognize tarimas /ˈrɛkəɡnʌɪz/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority "The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne" "We do not recognize your gods"
- perceive to be the same
- be fully aware or cognizant of
- express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for "We must acknowledge the kindness she showed towards us"
- express greetings upon meeting someone
- detect with the senses "The fleeing convicts were picked out of the darkness by the watchful prison guards" "I can't make out the faces in this photograph"
- grant credentials to "The Regents officially recognized the new educational institution" "recognize an academic degree"
- show approval or appreciation of "My work is not recognized by anybody!" "The best student was recognized by the Dean"
- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- perceive as familiar "I know this voice!"