race vertimas lietuviškai
veislė, varžybos, lenktynės, rasė, skubėti, paskubinti, paskubėti, skubinti, paskubėk! greičiau!, nuriedėti, bėgti, dalyvauti varžybose, eiti lenktynių su, dalyvauti lenktynėse, iškelti savo kandidatūrą, skuosti, lėkti, dumti, smarki tėkmė, kelias, upės vaga, riedėjimo vagutė, lenktyniauti, varyti, smarkiai plakti, šaknis
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- a special variety of domesticated animals within a species "he experimented on a particular breed of white rats" "he created a new strain of sheep"
- a canal for a current of water
- a contest of speed "the race is to the swift"
- any competition "the race for the presidency"
- people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock "some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"
- (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species; usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- the sport of engaging in contests of speed
- act or move at high speed "We have to rush!" "hurry--it's late!"
- move headlong at high speed "The cars careered down the road" "The mob careered through the streets"
- compete in a race "he is running the Marathon this year" "let's race and see who gets there first"
- move fast "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests" "The cars raced down the street"
- cause to move fast or to rush or race "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
- to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others "We are racing to find a cure for AIDS"