Play quiver tarimas /ˈkwɪvə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- the act of vibrating
- case for holding arrows
- an almost pleasurable sensation of fright "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
- a shaky motion "the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
- move back and forth very rapidly "the candle flickered"
- move with or as if with a regular alternating motion "the city pulsated with music and excitement"
- shake with fast, tremulous movements "His nostrils palpitated"