Play prospect tarimas /ˈprɒspɛkt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a prediction of the course of a disease
- the visual percept of a region "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- the possibility of future success "his prospects as a writer are excellent"
- a mental position from which things are viewed "we should consider this problem from the viewpoint of the Russians" "teaching history gave him a special point of view toward current events"
- explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
- search for something desirable "prospect a job"