Play president tarimas /ˈprɛzɪd(ə)nt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the office of the United States head of state "a President is elected every four years"
- the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government "the President likes to jog every morning"
- an executive officer of a firm or corporation
- the head administrative officer of a college or university
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization "address your remarks to the chairperson"
- the chief executive of a republic