Play present tarimas /ˈprɛz(ə)nt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- put forward, as of an idea
- bring forward and present to the mind "We presented the arguments to him" "We cannot represent this knowledge to our formal reason"
- recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position "When the officers show up, the soldiers have to salute"
- cause to come to know personally "permit me to acquaint you with my son" "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
- formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea) "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize "We confronted him with the evidence" "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions" "An enormous dilemma faces us"
- represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture "The father is portrayed as a good-looking man in this painting"
- perform (a play), especially on a stage "we are going to stage `Othello'"
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience "She shows her dogs frequently" "We will demo the new software in Washington"