Play premises tarimas /ˈprɛmɪsɪz/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a building that is divided into apartments
- land and the buildings on it "bread is baked on the premises" "the were evicted from the premises"
- a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn "on the assumption that he has been injured we can infer that he will not to play"
- take something as preexisting and given
- furnish with a preface or introduction "She always precedes her lectures with a joke" "He prefaced his lecture with a critical remark about the institution"
- set forth beforehand, often as an explanation "He premised these remarks so that his readers might understand"